Thursday, July 30, 2009

My New Sim: Remeb Paolo

I have recently made a new Sim named Remeb Paolo. The Remeb part comes from the name Rembrandt, who was a very famous painter. I chose to name him after a famous painter because I decided to make Remeb a stay-at-home painter, along with being a very skilled guitarist. To give Remeb a head start on his artistic skills, I gave him the Artistic trait and the Perfectionnist trait. The Artistic trait would help him gain the Painting skill faster, plus it would help him write and play guitar faster. The Perfectionist will also help Remeb paint higher quality painting, at the cost that they would take longer. But hey, quality not quantity, right? To help with his guitar skills, I gave Remeb the Virtuoso trait, which will help everything that he'll do that has to do with Guitar playing, such as bigger tips, starting with a guitar book, and learning the guitar skill faster than others. I also gave Remeb the Natural Cook trait so he could cook some good ol' homemade meal for himself. Then, I threw in the Lucky trait for, well, good luck! Later I'll post a picture of Remeb playing Guitar or painting, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment