Monday, July 20, 2009

My Opinion on Traits

Choosing your Sim's traits is a very important task, since these can change your entire playing style. Now, my Sim (Jack Larkson) has the Bookworm, Green Thumb, Computer Whiz, Handy, Angler, and Flirty traits. I chose the Green Thumb, Handy and Angler traits because I wanted Jack to work in the Science Career path. I chose the Computer Whiz because it lets my Sim hack on the computer at night, providing some extra cash. Plus, Computer Whiz's fill the Fun Meter faster when playing Computer Games. Finally, the I wanted to continue the Larkson family so I gave Jack the Flirty Trait to help him find his partner. I decided not to use any bad traits, such as Hates Being Outdoors, because I wanted my first Sim to be easier. I recommend getting the BookWorm trait because it can help you with almost anything. Having the Bookwork trait boosts how fast you read book (such as skill books) and it speeds up the writing process which can also be a alternate source of income. Think about how some traits can compliment each other. For example, if you get the Angler Trait (which improves your Sims fishing) and the Loves the Outdoors Trait, you get a +20 Moodlet when you're fishing outside. Also, its a bad idea to mix two things that don't mix well, such as Hates the Outdoors and Green Thumb because then you get a negative Moodlet when you're Gardening. So remember, choose carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment